Tiger Wading Art Print
The first rays of sunlight strike the tiger as it wades through cool shallow waters. Perfect for home decor or a gift to a tiger lover!
About the Print:
- Giclée Art Print
- Fotospeed 100% cotton 315gsm fine art paper
- Inks that are guaranteed for a lifetime
- Lovingly created, printed and packaged in the UK
I wanted to capture the feeling of where the tiger lives and the quiet water lapping against its legs. It was really fun experimenting with the textures and colours of this print and it's always been a favourite.
How it arrives:
We take a lot of care in how it's presented and handled and use sustainable packaging wherever possible. You can also choose to gift it to someone, and we will handwrite a message to go with the gift.
- Everything from our shop is beautifully packaged like a gift. Because that's what it is, from you to you, or you to someone else
- All prints in the UK are shipped in archival, acid-free cello sleeves with a cardboard backing via Royal Mail one day shipping
- If multiple prints are ordered I will put them in the same cello sleeve to save on plastic usage unless you message me asking otherwise
- A3 Prints worldwide will be shipped in a cardboard protective tube
Available in sizes:
- A5 - 148 x 210mm / 5.8 in × 8.3 in.
- A4 - 210 x 297mm / 8.3 x 11.7 in.
- A3 - 297 x 420mm / 11.7 x 16.5 in.
- A2 - 420 x 594mm / 16.5 x 23.4 in.
For different sizes, please send me a message.
All of our artwork is printed onto archival paper. This is a special type of paper for art prints that are made to last.
We recommend you:
- Wash hands before handling the print
- Frame art prints
- Keep out of direct sunlight to avoid fading
About Growing Wilder:
Growing Wilder is a family-run lifestyle and homewares brand that provides lovers of whimsy and nature with sustainable, ethical products to brighten their (or a loved one’s) day. We do this by valuing customer experience, treating all products like gifts and never compromising on quality. If you have any feedback, we would love to hear it through our socials, or contact page.