Knitting Garden Art Print
A loving knitter works on a blanket of flowers. The avid knitters will adore this print as a gift!
About the Print:
- Giclée Art Print
- Fotospeed 100% cotton 315gsm fine art paper
- Inks that are guaranteed for a lifetime
- Lovingly created, printed and packaged in the UK
My primary inspiration is my darling mother, the avid gardener, knitter and creator.
This illustration is about the beauty of conscious crafting, sustainable fashion, and our hopeful future. This is piece is part of a Women in Craft - Conscious Crafting series. A loving nod to all the crafters, makers, movers and shakers. To the mothers, daughters and sisters. To dear friends, fearless leaders and loving cheerleaders. In a world of loud voices, we can craft, see, make and create together to make the world a better place.
How it arrives:
We take a lot of care in how it's presented and handled and use sustainable packaging wherever possible. You can also choose to gift it to someone, and we will handwrite a message to go with the gift.
- Everything from our shop is beautifully packaged like a gift. Because that's what it is, from you to you, or you to someone else
- All prints in the UK are shipped in archival, acid-free cello sleeves with a cardboard backing via Royal Mail one day shipping
- If multiple prints are ordered I will put them in the same cello sleeve to save on plastic usage unless you message me asking otherwise
- A3 Prints worldwide will be shipped in a cardboard protective tube
Available in sizes:
- A5 - 148 x 210mm / 5.8 in × 8.3 in.
- A4 - 210 x 297mm / 8.3 x 11.7 in.
- A3 - 297 x 420mm / 11.7 x 16.5 in.
- A2 - 420 x 594mm / 16.5 x 23.4 in.
For different sizes, please send me a message.
All of our artwork is printed onto archival paper. This is a special type of paper for art prints that are made to last.
We recommend you:
- Wash hands before handling the print
- Frame art prints
- Keep out of direct sunlight to avoid fading
About Growing Wilder:
Growing Wilder is a family-run lifestyle and homewares brand that provides lovers of whimsy and nature with sustainable, ethical products to brighten their (or a loved one’s) day. We do this by valuing customer experience, treating all products like gifts and never compromising on quality. If you have any feedback, we would love to hear it through our socials, or contact page.